HexTransforma Healthcare is a UK medical technology company leading in creating AI-driven remote monitoring healthcare solutions. We are a fast-growing independent company, you will be part of an exciting, rapidly expanding team of health-Tech game changers. Improved patient care pathways and outcomes are at the heart of what we do. Using industry-leading technology, we are remotely connecting patients and clinicians. By 2025 we aim to have connected more than 12 million patients to their care-providers, and we’re only just getting started! Join us and let’s dream big and deliver bigger.
We build products that provide capability across the health sector. Our multi-disciplinary technology teams are made up of architects & engineers who work alongside product owners, business analysts and delivery colleagues to ensure HexTransforma Healthcare and our clients get what they need, balancing tactical and strategic goals and objectives.
What’s it like working at HexTransforma Healthcare?
All of us are responsible for the success of HexHealth. Our guiding principles: - Dream, Deliver and Care - show our commitment to innovation, our ambition to hit goals at speed, and our deep respect for the people we work with. We are patient-centric, data driven, and outcome focused. Our tech teams have a high level of autonomy to decide both what outcomes they should pursue and how they will achieve them. We are all about improving, innovating, and automating our technology and processes. We believe in being agile rather than committing to a single framework or ways of working.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Research and Product Development team as our Product Manager (IoT) on a Permanent contract. We are looking for a Product Manager to drive business outcomes, work in a flexible and creative way to help define the future and how we get there.
The Product Manager (IoT) is responsible for the delivery of innovative IoT medtech solutions to support the goals of HexHealth in developing new and innovative hardware and AI to increase efficiency and improve patient outcomes. You will work closely with the Data Science team and a dedicated firmware developer to deliver products that provide the data streams necessary to drive the HexHealth platforms.
This is very much a hands-on role for an experienced IoT engineer to influence the healthcare landscape.
Product Manager (IoT) responsibilities include:
- Reports to Head of Data Science
- Deliver to plan for the research and delivery of new products
- Day to day management of Product Development Team
- Identify and advise on appropriate technology developments
- Lead and Mentor Product Development Team
- Agree and implement product quality measures
- Manage full product lifecycle, from concept to recycling
- Liaison with manufacturers to move from prototype to production
- Liaison with Operations on recycling of hardware
- Liaison with Support to identify any issues, weaknesses and improvements
- Monitor CAPA for any product issues
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Continual improvement of our product capabilities
- Proven work experience as an IoT Product Manager or similar – ideally in both established and scale up organisations.
- Healthcare experience is highly desirable, understanding the regulation and complexity of working with the NHS systems will be critical to success.
- Product Management experience
- 5+ years developing HealthTech products
- Strong experience with IMUs, Vital Signs Monitoring
- Hardware security at rest and during transmission
- Trusted Platform Modul/DICE or Secure Enclave Technologies
- Microsoft IoT Edge or similar
- 2+ years wearables development experience
- Experience managing the product development process
- Experience taking designs from research to manufacture
- Knowledge and experience of regulatory requirements
- Willingness and ability to work in our office in Brighton 2 – 3 days per week, as agreed with your line manager.
- Salary: £60k to £65k depending on experience,
- 20 days holiday (plus 8 UK bank holidays),
- Free daily coffee, tea, water, fruits, breakfast cereal, Friday evening drinks & chats,
- Access to fully funded training courses,
- Cycle to work scheme,
- Beautiful offices near the station and sea.
We are committed to equality of opportunity across our organisation. At all levels we promote equality and diversity, ensuring our people are consistently treated in a fair and equal manner.