HexTransforma Healthcare is a UK medical technology company leading in creating AI-driven remote monitoring healthcare solutions. We are a fast-growing independent company, you will be part of an exciting, rapidly expanding team of health-Tech game changers. Improved patient care pathways and out comes is at the heart of what we do. Using industry-leading technology, we are remotely connecting patients and clinicians. By 2025 we aim to have connected more than 12 million patients to their care-providers, and we’re only just getting started! Join us and let’s dream big and deliver bigger.
We build products that provide capability across the health sector. Our multi-disciplinary technology teams are made up of architects & engineers who work alongside product owners, business analysts and delivery colleagues to ensure HexTransforma Healthcare and our clients get what they need, balancing tactical and strategic goals and objectives.
What’s it like working at HexTransforma Healthcare?
All of us are responsible for the success of HexTransforma Healthcare. Our guiding principles: - Dream, Deliver and Care - show our commitment to innovation, our ambition to hit goals at speed, and our deep respect for the people we work with.
We are patient-centric, data driven, and outcome focused. Our tech teams have a high level of autonomy to decide both what outcomes they should pursue and how they will achieve them. We are all about improving, innovating, and automating our technology and processes. We believe in being agile rather than committing to a single framework or ways of working
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Commercial team as our Regional Commercial Director Europe on a 12-months contract.
As a Regional Commercial Director for the Europe region, you will work as part of a team dedicated to signing-up healthcare providers onto our medical travel platform, Brit-Med. Brit-Med’s mission is to be the first global medical travel platform by enabling patients and healthcare providers to share their needs and offering worldwide. We thrive to provide transparent prices and assess the quality of all providers to improve patient safety. We enable every patient to take ownership of their own health by putting the global healthcare market at every patients finger tips so everyone can get the treatment they need, for the best price, anywhere in the world. By doing so we are opening up the market and making healthcare more competitive and accessible for all.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the medical travel market within the region,
- Experience working within healthcare sector,
- Experience with developing new business and managing key accounts,
- Previous experience covering the region as a territory,
- Ability to interpret clinical data
- Based remotely but ability to come to our office in Brighton (UK) once a month.
Desirable skills and experiences:
- Existing relationships with healthcare providers within the region,
- Existing relationships with tourism boards within the region.
- Salary: £40,000-£50,000 depending on experience with OTE up to £100,000 ,
- 22 days holiday (plus 8 UK bank holidays),
- Free daily coffee, tea, water, fruits, breakfast cereal, Friday evening drinks & chats,
- Access to fully funded training courses,
- Cycle to work scheme,
- Beautiful offices near the station and sea.
We are committed to equality of opportunity across our organisation. At all levels we promote equality and diversity, ensuring our people are consistently treated in a fair and equal manner.