HexTransforma Healthcare is a UK medical technology company leading in creating AI-driven remote monitoring healthcare solutions. We are a fast-growing independent company, you will be part of an exciting, rapidly expanding team of health-Tech game changers. Improved patient care pathways and out comes is at the heart of what we do. Using industry-leading technology, we are remotely connecting patients and clinicians. By 2025 we aim to have connected more than 12 million patients to their care-providers, and we’re only just getting started! Join us and let’s dream big and deliver bigger.
We build products that provide capability across the health sector. Our multi-disciplinary technology teams are made up of architects & engineers who work alongside product owners, business analysts and delivery colleagues to ensure HexTransforma Healthcare and our clients get what they need, balancing tactical and strategic goals and objectives.
What’s it like working at HexTransforma Healthcare?
All of us are responsible for the success of HexHealth. Our guiding principles: - Dream, Deliver and Care - show our commitment to innovation, our ambition to hit goals at speed, and our deep respect for the people we work with. We are patient-centric, data driven, and outcome focused. Our tech teams have a high level of autonomy to decide both what outcomes they should pursue and how they will achieve them. We are all about improving, innovating, and automating our technology and processes. We believe in being agile rather than committing to a single framework or ways of working.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Research and Product Development team as a Machine Learning Engineer on a Permanent contract.
We are looking for two Machine Learning Engineers to drive business outcomes, work in a flexible and creative way to help define the future and how we get there.
The Machine Learning Engineer plays a key role in the Data Science Team, by providing Data Pipelines for the Research Data Scientists and also implementing further training and tuning of models that have been identified. The Machine Learning Engineer will also be responsible for the moving research into production.
Research Machine Learning Engineer responsibilities include:
- Reports to the Data Science Manager
- Implementation of ML Pipelines
- Implementation of production microservices
- Monitoring of model performance
- Maintenance and update of ML models
- Identification of model serving improvements
- Monitoring of ML costs
- Administration of ML Infrastructure using Infrastructure as Code
- Creation of ML microservices
- Working with Databricks or other identified technologies to produce scalable ML
- Proven work experience as a Machine Learning Engineer – ideally in both established and scale up organisations.
- Healthcare experience is highly desirable, understanding the regulation and complexity of working with the NHS systems will be critical to success.
- Experience delivering ML Models and Algorithm in a production environment
- “Can Do” attitude and delivery focus
- Programming Language: Python 3
- Libraries: SciKit-Learn, AutoKeras, Keras, Tensorflow, PyCaret, Pandas, SciPy
- Strong academic credentials
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, at pace
- Continuous Learning approach
- Attention to detail
- Willingness and ability to work in our office in Brighton 2-3 days per week.
- Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience,
- 20 days holiday (plus 8 UK bank holidays),
- Free daily coffee, tea, water, fruits, breakfast cereal, Friday evening drinks & chats,
- Access to fully funded training courses,
- Cycle to work scheme,
- Beautiful, newly refitted offices, in the North Laines area of Brighton. 1 minutes’ walk from the train station, less than 5 minutes’ walk to the shops, restaurants and other amenities in Churchill square. The office is also 10 minutes’ walk to Brighton Beach.
We are committed to equality of opportunity across our organisation. At all levels we promote equality and diversity, ensuring our people are consistently treated in a fair and equal manner.